Saturday, December 18, 2010

few days ago =)!

好几天过去了..
未来的几天也一样就会过得很满很满足..
很多很多。=)

ps: 下面都用英文了=)
本人英文不好,英文太好的人不要看xD
呵呵..


14 december 2010
我烫头发去了=)
那天有很不快乐的结局..
不欢而散.

i felt very sorry to u
but i dun thk it's only my fault.
and u never think that u should be respossible of it too.
I'm sorry,
but I did what can I do.
And u're not really forgive me.
fine..
break up.

I'm here to tell u.
not only u'll angry of those suck thg.
me too!
I hate u! =C



stop those stupid childish things please.
and shout DIAM!


==========

15 december 2010

I'm not going the BBQ party
sorry for the absent.

I miss a good chance to have fun with u guys.
but you know what the reason.
I'm not able.

==========

16 december 2010

It's a damn sad day.
I didnt tell anyone but meichee =)

meichee..love u so much
my dear.
you know what am i thking, right?

but I know that's something can't change.
And she never know she hurt her daughter deeply
just for protect her son.
nobody felt unfair for me but him..!
I'm not only jealous but I felt mad and hate him so much.

maybe u don't know what I did.
I'm just cry and walk away from my house
take bus to tuition alone.
yar..
I'm stubborn.
I do.


that day I back home so late.

==========

17 december 2010

we went to FRIM
wow.. so much people.
5 cars ^^

peihong. mingyi, ahler, katzat, jeff, lihao, mingsam, mingyi''s bro
jimmy, weijie, weiloon, keehow, junwei, fongpin
junhan, weiyang, weixiong, tommy
still got anyone I missed?

haha
thanks my dear peihong, liren, lihao
they help lots in planning ^^

thanks mingsam and fongpin so much in help me climb ==
there is so dangerous and I'm so scare of it.
hohohoho..
but it's fun too.
atleast I didnt cry and scream in forest.
hahaha

owh!!
It's so lucky I didnt fall into the "river"
haha..
I'm so happy that every classmate is so friendly and help each others ^^
thanks babe.

I enjoyed the day^^

the picnic is fun too :D
everyone like papaya..
haha.
me too!!

when peihong and the other go climb.
ahler katzat mingyi , zile, jeff, lihao and I playing badminton volley and sleep! xD
liha hampis let us throw into water..
hehe
so geng !


after FRIM,
we went to ma lat pan mian =)
yummy!! ^^


and we watched TRON together.
quite sien i thk =x
maybe I'm too tired that day.
and the aircond is too cold..
bit sleepy in cinema.
nobody talk to me =x
fongpin and keehow sit beside me.
omg.. they're so silent.
haha..
shhh.. don't tell them what I said.
hehe


thank you very much too junhan and liren for fetch me always C:


==========

18 december 2010
I went to school and have meeting there.
hmm..
I'm going to leadership camp =)

It'll be fun.
I'm sure.

although tired,
I'll enjoy in it. ^^

==========

christmas coming :D
I'm waiting for my christmas present.
hahaha.
and the celebration too.

will santa come? xD
yala yala..
I know it's only a fairy tale.
hehe

他本来就很童话^^

==========

Hmm..
dong zhi coming =)
I'm quite look forward of it.

I miss my popo.

that day get scold by my mummy and gor..
I fall sleep after cry ==
and then it's first time I dreamt popo..!
this is the 3rd year she passed.

I'm crying in the dream.
when I wake up,
I found my tears on my face.
It's quite real.
I love her so much.
every dongzhi..!
I remember what she said to me =)
missing her C:


haha..
lastly.. I like to eat tang yuan :D

==========

I think I'll never tell anyone about my feeling.
I'm not sure what am I for u guys.

emotionally? qing xu hua? so bei guan?
u're not really understand me.

I taught I can release my stress and sadness infront u.
but it's fake.

U're not really know bout me.
每一次我很快地把自己不开心的脸孔收起来
换上一张笑容。
只是因为不想让你担心..

不说出自己的不开心,
也是因为不想你担心。
试着自己慢慢想清楚。
只因为不想麻烦你。
我觉得我可以自己冷静。


我只是沉静却被认为是emo.
我只是很快把不开心蔵起来却被说是情绪化。
转变快。
那我该怎么办?
矛盾吧~

所以还是自己知道好了。
我不想那样的误会。

因为我一直都不懂原来别人心中的自己长成什么样。
一直也只有你自己知道。


not everyone that you can rely on them.
especially those never trust me.

I'll only sacrifice for who is important to me.
And they're my everything.
my sweet heart.

先把你的真心交出来
or..
我们之间永远都隔着一道墙。

防人之心不可无 =)

==========

trying to concentrate =)

and I would like to say..
I don't want to make any apologise anymore.
It's tiring me.
sorry for everything.
and thankyou for anything.

I can't control your mind.
just do what you want.
think what you want.
and that's not my responssible anymore.
Please think before you did.



No comments: