Saturday, February 12, 2011

12 FEBRUARY 2010

Those days.
Those time.
Those place
Those people.
Those memories.
I'll never ever forgot ♥

My friends.
My family.
My lover.
My dearest.
My babe.
My sweet heart.
I love u all.
And u're somebody I don't want to lost


U fullfil my life^^
Everything change with ur present.
and It's call wonderful.


不知道从何时开始,
真的觉得我的生命很美好。

最近想着,
我应该把我拥有的散播出去。
世界是美丽的。
当你得到一份真心的关怀,
是一件很温暖的事。
我很开心。
也很快乐。
我知道我的心里很富有。
我拥有的不少。
我很珍惜。
就那样,真的很幸福

把爱传下去 ^^
我必须那样做。
我将会那样做。

每个人都有权利追求她的快乐。
得到快乐的人却不可以自私地把快乐藏着。
分享。更美好


==========

6 FEBRUARY 2010

It's all about a date with lihao. =)

my birthday,
thanks everyone that wish me.

It's quite diff as before.
just like what i expected.

my family forgotten.
my friend aren't around me.

the most diff are..
I've only ONE present =C
haha.
abit bit mind it.

but lihao did present me

my mummy bought me a cake that day.
but 3days later only cut it==
It's all because they're busy enough. -_____-
okay.. =)
I dun mind.

everything have a big change.
babes..
where u gone..?
I miss you all alot lot.

==========

18th birthday passed.
I'm nw 8teen x)

turned old =x


hees~
I got a perfect date with my sweet heart^^
although I broke my high heels again
and decide to wear a slipper with him.

It's first time I take couple seat with boy.
It's first time aboy hug me in LRT station and give me a kiss before i left.

I know I'm nw well-being.
thanks dear.


It's just like a story about sujiun no need a high heels anymore.
She can be the one she want. ^^
或许很多人不知道, 我说..高跟鞋的故事。
现在它已经可以被推翻 C:
平底鞋也会是不一样^^


==========

12 FEBRUARY.

society tuanbai :D

woohoo~
went to meiying + yiwei + junli's house

drivers :
kangliang yiwei huixiang
thanks alot lot ^^
buaha.

paticipants :
kaiting kaijing brenda loafer stephy weiting huixiang qilun renjie yiwei jiawei caiying

oh my god.
you guys really crazy in gambling.
It's a happy day and good memory ^^

we went to steambot after visiting houses.
many funny things happened.
I felt I'm really old.
and I served by all them younger than me.
haha
not bad not bad XD


STEPHY !!
u came for me.
hohoho
really damn happy with ur present ^^
we took so much
and i think it's first time we have a long talk since u left chonghwa.
I'm still love u so muchie !!
thanks babe.


haha.
I enjoyed the day with you all !
thanks ^^


==========


if i did disregard any of u.
I'm sory.
and hope u guys will understand me.

I need to focus on my study.
and i believe i can handlie it well ^^

I want to lead my society in better way.
I promised and I will do it.
buaha.

I hope I can live my life well.
just like what I want.


I'm soo happy that you'll find me and tell me ur xinshi =)
thanks yar.^^
I felt ur needs from me.
I love the feeling.


but,
I wished that you guys can have ur own happiness.
Be happy oways.
catch up ur dream :D
^^ think in a positive way.

Be prapare for the next challenge and don't give up easily.
I believe you can did it well.
Be confident.
Be tough.
Be optimistic.
when u're facing a problem.
calm down.
think deeply.
find the way to solve it.
plan for ur action.
ready to hit ur target.

don't forgot the last step.
U must enjoy and proud of ur success..! ^^

and I'm always here supportive ^^

成功其实可以很简单。
很多事情,只在一念之差。

加油。^^
我们一起努力。
我一直都在。
只是彼此都为了不同的目标往自己的未来奔驰。
你不是孤军作战。
看好你的目标。
你要达到的是终点!!




LIVE YOUR LIFE IN YOUR OWN LIFE STYLE.
WITHOUT REGRETss.. ♥

12606



No comments: