Saturday, July 16, 2011

16 JULY 2011

今天是全馆活动日 :)
有人问我为什么晚稻满头大汗? =x
因为我享受了 :D

我真的是乐龄人士 :(
呵呵

yamcha :D
亲爱的-.-
我终于盼到了
哈哈
也不知道下次见面会是几时
可是今天真的很开心
难得大头开回来。
在难得我最爱的美琪慧丽康亮都赏脸:)
多好^^


==========

恩..
想把接下来的时间都放在学业。
我想我应该平衡自己的时间表 :(

不要分心了
今天我拒绝了我的戏T.T

我很就没有看戏了。
可是..
我已将放纵自己上个礼拜去逛街,
这个礼拜打了很多场球 :(
还有没有错过聚会。
已经很多了。

感恩 :)
哈哈

==========

15 JULY 2011

It's the half year anniversary I with him
I got my surprise from him and my dear^^
thanks :)

and,
I'll appreciate everything :)

AWESOME!!


today somebody asked me whether I fight with lihhaur before.
she say we looks very sweet all the time.
but..
Maybe, I do :/


hmm..
what I want to say is..
Try to accept others' personality is isnt benefit others or mean to rangbu.
sometimes, it may help u too :)
To maintain a relationship, isn't easy.

I read an article before.
It's about..
before u decide to love others,
u must learnt how to love urslf more.

Or, ur love is a burden for him.
It's nt limited between the relationship of couple
but family and friends.


I wish,
u'll have ur Happy day too :)
goodnight.




No comments: